Τρίτη 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2017

Reducible complexity

It is my pleasure to be here. Last year, when standing up here, Chris Bono said he was absolutely blown away by the honor and the opportunity. I can do nothing but echo that. The title of my talk is "Reducible Complexity." This presidential address is going to be a little bit unorthodox. I am going to blame it on my background. Prior to pursuing a career in medicine, I was involved in evolutionary biology and paleontology and those two loves have never left me. I have stayed involved as a dilettante and am going to be getting a little bit more involved I hope as I get older.

from Sports Medicine via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2Cbb1qI
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.