Παρασκευή 30 Μαρτίου 2018

O-1-25. Task-dependent modulation of cerebellar brain inhibition during motor imagery

The aim of study was to investigate cerebellar brain inhibition (CBI) is affected by imaginary muscle contraction (Contract-I) and relaxation (Relax-I) using paired pulse paradigm with transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) in healthy human. Participants performed tonic actual contraction and relaxation of right first dorsal interosseous (FDI) muscle with visual feedback using electromyography. The motor evoked potential (MEP) in right FDI induced by TMS over the left primary motor cortex with or without conditioning TMS over the right cerebellum was measured during no-imagery (No-I), Contract-I (1st experiment, n = 9) and Relax-I (2nd experiment, n = 20).

from Physiology via xlomafota13 on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2GYWAsB
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.