Παρασκευή 20 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Lessons From Team Nursing

When I hear discussions of or read about team-based care, I often think back to when I was in my BSN program, and team nursing was the relatively new model of care being implemented in hospital settings. As an integrated system of care, team nursing replaced the older functional models of nursing care. It was designed to accommodate multiple categories of hospital personnel to provide comprehensive care to groups of patients. I can still remember my senior clinical rotation (as well as the accompanying trepidation that my fellow students and I experienced) when it was our opportunity to be the team leaders and to be responsible for making the patient assignments, overseeing the development of care plans, scheduling team conferences, revising plans, and putting together a report for the next shift.

from Health via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2yXJ5YN
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.