Δευτέρα 8 Μαΐου 2017

I strongly recommend that all practicing physicians consider such a list, and review it occasionally. I wish for the judgement to know what is best for my patients and to weigh the merits of interventions; surgically, medically, and radiotherapeutically. I wish that I can master the complexities of the practice of medicine and be worthwhile as a physician. I wish for the honesty and integrity to objectively assess my competencies and fallibilities. I wish for the intellectual drive to maintain currency of knowledge. I wish for the wisdom to assess and maintain appropriate costs for medical care. I wish for the integrity to avoid marketing my skills and accomplishments unrealistically and erroneously. I wish for the compassion that allows me to separate my personal problems from the needs of the patients that I serve. I wish for the courage to challenge the wisdom of those that create policies and regulations that fail to consider the full dimension and scope of medical care. Please p
























Alexandros Sfakianakis
Anapafseos 5 . Agios Nikolaos
Crete.Greece.72100
2841026182
6948891480

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.