Σάββατο 15 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Bøygard, Koma Heim

Music: Bøygard sisters. Lyrics: A girl who asked if she could use the phone. I just wondered if i could come home, -just for tonight ? The night-shelter is full, and in the basement of the station, -it`s cold and raw I just wondered mom, cos it`s still not to late, -and tonight i`m nearly clean I`v been sitting all day at Tøyen subway station, im cold into the marow? and the body is full of infections I have swollen upp in the face, so i can`t make anny money I`m just wondering, becouse tonight i`m nearly clean mom, I have swollen upp in the face, so i can`t make anny money Im ill and broke, and alone -mom I`m so tiered, i have not slept for several days all i need tonight is a bed i just wondered if i could come home im just wondering, -becouse tonight im nearly clean I`v been sitting all day at Tøyen subway station, Under construction .... ExEMTNor

from EMS via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2ehET7X
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.