Τετάρτη 23 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Adult Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I: A Narrative Review

Complex regional pain syndrome type I (CRPS I) is a multifactorial painful disorder with a complex pathogenesis. Both peripheral and central mechanisms are involved. Acute CRPS I is considered an exaggerated inflammatory disorder but over time, because of altered function of the sympathetic nervous system, and maladaptive neuroplasticity, CRPS I evolves into a neurological disorder. This review thoroughly describes the pathophysiological aspects of CRPS I and summarizes the potential therapeutic options.

from Rehabilitation via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2fqhqBC
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.