Παρασκευή 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

It's Time to Lead, Before Someone Else Does

As you read this, we will be getting ready to meet in New Orleans for our annual meeting. One of my absolute favorite things about being a NAPNAP member is the opportunity to attend our annual conference. I always walk away with new knowledge that helps me develop clinically and professionally, and the networking opportunities are the best I have ever found. Through the years, I have met and made friends with people from all over the country, and most meetings feel like a family reunion as we all reconnect and share updates about the important things in our lives.

from Health via xlomafota13 on Inoreader http://bit.ly/2GrxVzt
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.