Δευτέρα 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

On Looking Forward and Looking Back

The beginning of January is a special time for me. December brings Christmas, my favorite holiday, and my youngest daughter's birthday. It means lights, family, friends, and traditions. I spend the time leading up to New Year's Eve thinking about the previous year: the good and the bad, the things I improved on, and the areas where I still have room to grow. New Years is a time of hope and promise. This spurs many of us to make life changes. This may be a desire to change an unhealthy habit, to spend more time with loved ones and less time on trivial things, or to spend more time volunteering and sharing our blessings with others.

from Health via xlomafota13 on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2zSH3bb
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.